Snooki & Lorenzo Ring in First Family Thanksgiving!


Enjoying her first holiday as a mom, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi celebrated Thanksgiving on Thursday (November 22) with her son, Lorenzo, and fiance, Jionni LaValle.
The MTV reality star posted a photo of herself outside near a garden, with her almost-three-month-old little man on her lap, and a caption reading, "My baby's first thanksgiving."
Adding a little one to her family was just part of what Snooki was thankful for this year as she tweeted, "Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for my beautiful & healthy baby boy&my amazing fiancé. And of course my AMAZING fans/supporters!"
After the turkey day festivities, most people are gearing up to hit the stores for shopping on Black Friday, but Polizzi was simply enjoying her 25th birthday!
In honor of her big day falling on the largest retail day of the year, Nicole offered her fans a deal of her own, tweeting, "It's My 25th birthday & #blackfriday so I want give you all 25% off on all my jewelry!! I'm excited! Are you?"
Aside from the material aspects of the day, the pint-size guidette dished that her favorite gift of all was her adorable son.