Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Spend Time at Yeezy's Pad


Arriving separately, but unable to evade photographers, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were seen arriving at his home in West Hollywood on Friday (November 23).
The reality diva was casually dressed in a gray top, light pants, strappy heels, and her hair pulled back into a ponytail while her rapper beau chose a white button-down shirt, black pants, and blue and black sneakers.
The day before, the 32-year-old star spent Thanksgiving with her family, tweeting, "Thanksgiving dinner at my moms is beyond delish!!!"
Afterwards, she shared some photos and a holiday message to her legions of Twitter fans, saying, "Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I am so thankful to be enjoying time with my family this Thanksgiving. I have so many things to be thankful for! I feel very blessed to have such a loving family, amazing friends and so many supportive fans who make me smile every day. I am thankful for all of you this Thanksgiving. Enjoy today! Love you!! Xo"